Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm Back, Baby!

I was out last week so sorry for the lack of posts. I was at my parent’s house and it was just too painful to use their dial-up internet connection so I decided to screw it. It’s good to see that while I was away you've moved on to other things. According to sitemeter my readership shrunk from an average of 23 hits per day to 7 hits per day. The DLA hasn't even visited my site since Friday, and when the good folks at the DLA stop reading you know you're fucked. You did what you had to do, I understand, and I'm not angry, but this behavior stops now! I'm back, bad, and I'm waiting for you to return with open arms.

Since I'm not really up on the happenings on this here internets please allow me to re-immerse myself into its cleansing waters. I'll be ready soon enough to bowl you over with my witty banter. Your wait will be brief; a full week of hilarity is on the horizon. Brace yourself.

No comments: