Friday, February 09, 2007

One in the Stink

Not to get all Copyranter on you, but this new Butterfinger logo has me a little grossed out. Who wants to by candy from a hand that looks like it's been engaging in a little anal play? Yeah, I don't think I'm going to follow your stinky finger. Thanks, but no.

Damn straight, Monkey. I don't want to touch that shit covered button either.

UPDATE: Just a quick update here. Despite linking to Copyranter I had no idea he had done a Butterfinger post. I assumed he probably did, but I never read it. Of course today while checkingout his site he linked to a previous post of his from July discussing the Butter-shit-finger. This is why he writes for Gawker and I write for you.

Anyway, I didn't want to appear like a total hack to the five random people who stagger across my blog everyday, just a naive hack. So that's that.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two in the pink...