Thursday, February 15, 2007

More on Tim Hardaway

I know you don't come here for insightful commentary, I certainly wouldn't come here. You know where I go for a thoughtful discussion of the issues of the day? To the ESPN message boards. These boards are chalk full of brilliant minds making brilliant comments like:

scubasteve093
sadly enough the liberal #### in the media are going to blow what Tim said way out of proportion like they do with everything! amaechi was a terrible basketball player and he is british where as Timmy was a great basketball player get over youself ameachi! more power to ya Timmy!
and
dahs222
I think he's right. There's a special place for them homose and it's probably not too far from where they send deadspoon readers.
Good stuff. I'd expect nothing less from ESPN commentators

No comments: