Monday, January 22, 2007

It Was Fun While It Lasted

No, I'm not talking about this blog. I'm talking about the Boston Sports Dynasty that came to a crashing halt last night at about 10:30 P.M. EST. I don't know if I'm ready for a world where Peyton Manning is a championship quarterback.

I had a picture in mind to match with this post, Wile E. Coyote falling to the bottom of a canyon followed by the cloud of smoke. But I searched the entire internets and couldn't find one. If you know how to locate one, hook a depressed Patriots fan up. "Go fuck yourself" you say? "You've won plenty. Stop whining" you say? You know what, you're right. I can't complain about that game. Boston fans have had incredible run of luck in the last half decade. The other horseshoe was bound to drop sometime. Finally, we can go back to a world where our only expectation is failure on an epic scale. I’m home again.

No comments: